Happy [early] Fall Y’all! I’ve decided to start a new Friday series to alternate with Free Fridays.
Introducing Friday Finds!
I’m so excited for chilly days, crisp leaves, pumpkin flavored everything, and cozy Netflix nights on the couch. It’s been pretty unseasonably warm for Wisconsin (like the 80’s and 90’s!) but I’m so ready for the temps to lower and take in golden fall sun. With dreaming of those things, I’ve also been e-shopping as well as real shopping and I’d like to share a few of my favorite early-fall finds so far!
For the Home
I just splurged and ordered this from Anthropologie after seeing Danielle Moss blog and isnta about it. I cannot wait to smell this!
think about how cute this would look styled with mini gourd pumpkins!
6. Orange Plaid Throw (pictured at top of post) from Joann Fabrics (sold in-sore only) – similar here
4. Fox Mug (pictured at top of post & NOW ON SALE!)
ok, when I saw this guy in-store at Sur La Table in Chicago, I just HAD to have him. So cute and perfect to sit under my Keurig this fall! Best part – he’s now ON SALE! Get him before they’re sold out.
5. White Velvet pumpkin decor (pictured at top of post) from JoAnn Fabrics (sold in-store only) – Similar here
When I first saw these hit stores last fall, I wasn’t too sure how I liked them, as I was looking for more of a faux-real white pumpkin but the more I saw them this year after popping into JoAnn Fabrics, I decided I’d give them a go and I LOVE them! I got 2 white for my living room and 3 orange for my dining room which I styled in a trifle dish. I’ve since added filler from Pier 1.
6. Felt Acorns that I’m about to order!!!
7. Fall pom-pom stems (pictured at top of post) from Kirklands – check your local store to purchase
To me, anything from Love your Melon is worth it! Buy one, give one campaign for children living with cancer. I’m getting my hands on this one.
Books & Stationary
1. Living with Pattern by Rebecca Atwood (pictured at top of post and Danielle Moss’ photo)
I’ve been flipping through the pages browsing all the beautiful interior imagery and I can’t wait to read through the whole thing! Rebecca is a pattern genius, in my opinion.
2. Shades of Grey… by Kate Watson-Smyth
Such a fun way to document your Bucket List! Actually makes each item a goal of how and when you will accomplish it.
Well, that’s all for now! What are some of your favorite finds for fall? I’d love to see them and possibly add them to my collection!